Your Tashkent city tour will take you through the winding alleyways of Tashkent’s Old City, underground into the immaculate and intricately designed metro station, and through a lively traditional bazaar where you can test out your bargaining skills. If you’re looking to get a feel of ‘real Tashkent’ in a time- and budget-friendly manner, this is the tour for you.
Your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel to start your Tashkent city tour. Your private tour will include:
- Excursion to the Old City, including the architectural complex Khazret-Imam, which holds the oldest known Quran in the world;
- Visit Chorsu Bazaar, one of the oldest markets in Central Asia;
- Ride on the Tashkent Metro;
- Walk through Amir Timur Square and Independence Square;
- Drive to the Russian Orthodox Church;
- Tour to the Uzbekistan Historical Museum.
(Tour duration: approximately 5 hours)
- Private, local guide;
- Entrance fees to the museums, mausoleums and other sights in the program;
- Transport throughout the city tour.