This is to say Thank you for all the Wonderful service from all your people and the warm reception that we had from Uzbek People all over at Tashkent, Bukhara and Samarkand. We enjoyed our stay and learned a lot about the customs, Monuments, Culture, and lifestyles. It was my dream to see all these places that we have been reading about in our history books, specially Bukhara and Samarkand. It was a revelation to know about the Romance of Farhod and Shirin took place here, as we have been hearing about these legendary stories.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Dinner at Registan Restaurant at Samarkand. Great Food, Hospitable Hostess, both the mother and daughter.
- Experience at Hammam at Bukhara. Just took me back to 17th Century.
- Timur's Mausoleum. We cud feel that the Humayun's Tomb in Delhi was Inspired by this architecture.
- All the Beautiful People, it was as if God has created all the best looking people at Uzbek only, it is not that we Indians are not good looking but the beauty was in abundance.
- Cleanliness on the Roads.
Thanks again for everything.