Uzbekistan Train Tickets
Uzbekistan trains connect the major tourist cities of Samarkand, Bukhara, Tashkent, Khiva and Andijon. If you’re traveling from Tashkent to Samarkand or Bukhara, the Afrosiyob bullet train is a quick and comfortable option: the Tashkent to Samarkand bullet train time is just 2.5 hours, and the Tashkent to Bukhara train time is under 4 hours. The Afrosiyob, Sharq, Uzbekistan and overnight trains run daily and on schedule.
Pre-purchasing a train ticket for Uzbekistan will help to ensure a pleasant journey in comfortable surroundings.
Top Train Directions in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan Railways Additional Information
Please note: OrexCA is not permitted to sell tickets separately, but you can buy Uzbekistan train tickets through our concierge services as part of a special package.
- Uzbekistan train ticket price and commission
(Concierge fee for Afrosiab and trains from Tashkent to Khiva, Urgench or Nukus - $20; other trains within Uzbekistan - $15; trains to Kazakhstan - $30; trains to Russia - $50)
- Free delivery of tickets to your hotel in Tashkent, Samarkand and Bukhara. (If delivering to other cities in Uzbekistan, there will be an additional fee of $10). Tickets will be delivered to your hotel the day before your departure.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date travel guide and map.
- Support and advice from our tour operators before and during your trip to Uzbekistan.
- All taxes and fees.
Important! In order to ensure that your tickets will be delivered to you on time, all orders for ticket delivery within Tashkent must be placed at least 3 working days before departure. For delivery to all other cities in Uzbekistan, the order must be made 6 working days in advance.
Your ticket will be delivered to you the day before the train’s departure, or you may pick it up at our office during regular working hours. For those staying in Airbnb or similar accommodations, we will arrange a pick-up or delivery solution with you on a case-by-case basis.
- Tickets go on sale no more than 60 days before the departure date, and certain routes are in high demand, particularly the Tashkent-Samarkand route on the bullet train Afrosiyob. Train ticket prices will vary based upon the type of train you select and the route that you choose.
- You should arrive at the station 30 minutes before the train departs to have time to pass through security, check in, and find your designated seat.
(Last Updated: 3 February 2020)