Tashkent takes on a whole new atmosphere in the evening, with the pleasant coolness and soft twilight tones making it an ideal time for city exploration. Families, youths and couples head to the squares, theaters, restaurants and parks for relaxation, and the city feels transformed from a bustling commercial center into a place of entertainment and relaxation.
Our Evening Tour of Tashkent is a unique tour of the capital of Uzbekistan, a 3-hour moonlit walk through the beautiful streets and best sights of Tashkent. We’ll visit the quiet, deserted Khazret Imam Complex, plunge into a noisy stream of pedestrians along Broadway Street, stroll through the famed Amir Temur Square and see some of the city’s greatest 20th century fixtures, the Tashkent Clocktower and Alisher Navoi Theatre.
The Tashkent Walking Tour, one of our few evening tours in Uzbekistan, is a great option for those who have limited time or just enjoy an evening stroll.
As part of the Tashkent Evening Tour you will see:
- Khazret-Imam Complex, located in the old town and home to the world’s oldest Quran
- Minor White Mosque – an imposing new mosque on the banks of the Ankhor Channel and favorite gathering spot for locals in the evening
- Independence Square, including the moving Mourning Mother Monument and the Eternal Flame, burning continuously in memory of more than half a million Uzbek soldiers who died during World War II
- Broadway Street, a pedestrian avenue known for its festive evening atmosphere and large collection of national paintings for sale along the walkway
- Alisher Navoi Opera Theatre, whose history and design are as fascinating as the performances themselves
- Amir Temur Square, with a massive statue of none other than Tamerlane himself at the center
- Tashkent Clocktower, a classic symbol of Tashkent City
End of evening tour.
Duration: 3 hours
This tour of Tashkent includes:
- Private tour guide
- Transport by taxi throughout the Tashkent sightseeing tour