Our Uzbekistan Group Tours are quickly growing in popularity as the ideal choice for many tourists. After experiencing their first group tour many travelers, initially hesitant about joining a tour with strangers, say that it has become their preferred method of travel.
So, what exactly sets our group trips apart from solo travel or private tours? Clients have found a number of advantages in choosing our Uzbekistan Group Tour Packages:
- Cost-effective: By traveling in a group you’ll have access to many of the benefits of a private tour – quality tour guides, thorough explanations of all major sites, private transportation throughout your entire trip and support from OrexCA travel agents for the duration of your stay - yet the cost will be significantly less than on a private tour.
- High Quality: A reduction in price does not signify a reduction in the quality of service, and we take special care to ensure that participants in our group tours to Uzbekistan receive the same high- quality services as do travelers on our private tours.
- Small Group Size: While larger groups can be formed upon request, most of our group tours have a maximum capacity for 8 people. This is intentional, allowing for easy travel in a group by van or train and facilitating more opportunities for hands-on experiences and personal interactions in your travels.
- Safety & Security: Uzbekistan is a very safe country, yet traveling in a new land when you don’t speak the local languages can be intimidating for even seasoned travelers. On a group tour to Uzbekistan you won’t have to worry about traveling alone or having to negotiate your own way in unfamiliar territory.
- New Friendships: Many group tour participants have formed lifelong friendships with their traveling companions, and some even make plans to join another group tour together! Your shared interest in Central Asia, sense of adventure and shared memories will strengthen bonds with new friends from all across the globe.
- Flexibility: Our small group tours in Uzbekistan are intentionally planned to allow for an adequate amount of free time in between travel days and the full-day city tours. While you may be traveling in a group, you’ll still have opportunity for personal down time, shopping and city exploration. You can also combine one of our Uzbekistan group tours with independent travel, another group tour or a private tour to truly customize your vacation.
You can see a complete list of OrexCA’s Uzbekistan Tours 2023 below.