"Chor-minor" ("Four minarets") is a name of unusual Madrassah of Caliph Niyazkul, built in 1807. Madrassah has a courtyard with one-storied hudjras, column aivan of summer mosque and reservoir faced with stones.
Original is the entrance - four-arch dome structure with four corner towers under blue domes. Three towers were used as utility rooms. The fourth has a stair going to the second floor into the dome hall of library.