Itinerary: Dostuk - Osh - Chichkan - Son-Kul Lake - Tash-Rabat - Issyk-Kul Lake - Bishkek
Day 1: Picking up a group from Uzbek-Kyrgyz border "Dostuk". Transfer to Osh, check in. Lunch in the local cafe. Excursions:
- The central square;
- The old church (Russian Orthodox);
- Suleiman – Mount and Museum at the foot of the mount.
Overnight in Guest House.
Day 2: A.M. Breakfast. Excursions to Famous Osh Bazaar (it open from 10:00 until 16:00).
P.M. Transfer to Chichkan. lunch on the way. On arriving check in. Dinner and overnight in Guest House or Yurt Inn.
Day 3: A.M. Breakfast. Transfer to Son-Kul Lake via Suusamyr Valley. Lunch on the way.
P.M. Arrival. Accommodation and dinner in Yurt Inn.
Day 4: A.M. Breakfast. Transfer to Tash-Rabat. As options– walking, horseback riding, visit yurts of Kyrgyz nomads.
P.M. Lunch in Yurt Inn. Rest. Dinner. Accommodation in Yurt Inn.
Day 5: A.M. Breakfast. Transfer to Tamga village (to the south side of Issyk-Kul Lake). Arrival and check in.
P.M. Lunch. Free time. Dinner and accommodation in the Guest House.
Day 6: A.M. Breakfast. Transfer to the hotel on the north sideof Issyk-Kul Lake via Karakol and Pethroglifs (rock drawings, Ethnographical museum).
P.M. Dinner and accommodation in the Hotel.
Day 7: A.M. Breakfast. Transfer to Chon-Kemin Nature Park.
P.M. Lunch in Guest House. Free time: walking in the park, excursion on cart (telega), visit local Kyrgyz families. Folklore show by request. Accommodation and dinner in Ashu Guest House.
Day 8: A.M. Breakfast. Transfer to Bishkek, on the way visit Burana Tower.
P.M. Arrival at Bishkek. Check in. Observe excursion around Bishkek: Philharmonic Society, Ala-Too square, the State History Museum, Victory square, Handicraft Shops. Accommodation in the hotel.
Day 9: A.M. Breakfast. Visit local national market "Osh" bazaar. Then drive to the national park Ala-Archa, 45 km from Bishkek.
P.M. Lunch-picnic. After 4 or 5 p.m. better return to the city. Overnight in hotel.
Day 10: A.M. Breakfast. Transfer to airport.
- Minivan - for group 2 pers.;
- Minibus - for groups 4 - 12+1 pers.;
- 2 Minibus - for groups more than 12+1.
2. Citizens of Japan, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Korea (Dem Rep), Macedonia, Mongolia, Poland, Romania, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovak Republic and Slovenia, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Malaysia and Turkey do not need either Kyrgyz visa support or visa.
3. Citizens of 28 countries (most Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and some other – full list can be requested at ITMC) can obtain Kyrgyz tourist visa up to 1 month without visa support in any Kyrgyz Embassy or Consulate by personal request.
4. In case the travelers apply to any Kazah Embassy (in countries where is no Kyrgyz Embassy) the visa support is needed, and the paper work takes 7 business days.
5. Citizens of Iran, China, Taiwan, Pakistan, India and some other countries are included in the list of so called “risk countries” and can obtain Kyrgyz visa only having visa support, the procedure takes 10 business days for getting approval, and another 10 business days for forming of visa supporting letter (in case the application is not declined).
6. Citizens of 28 developed countries are free of registration in OVIR (Visa and Registration Department).
7. Citizens of "risk countries" must be registered in OVIR (Visa and Registration Department) in case they plan to stay in Kyrgyzstan more than 5 days. Registration can be arranged by travelers themselves or ITMC.
We hope you like the program and assure you that we are absolutely open to any suggestions to increase the range of our services for the entire satisfaction of our clients and are happy to meet your special requirements.
You can alter the duration of your tour and places of visits by adding one of the extensions. Our tour operator will work closely with you or your travel agent to carefully prepare an itinerary based on your stated interests.