Kyrgyzstan Visa Information
NOTE! Document list, terms & dates of Visa preparation & Consular fees may be changed according to the regulations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. OrexCA.com does not assume any responsibility for timely fulfillment of Visa support by consular sections of embassies, nor is OrexCA.com responsible for Visa rejection. Should the Customer cancel paid order, Visa support service shall be automatically terminated.
For visa support organization we need following information:
- Passport data (First and last name, date of birth, passport number, date of expiration and issuing authority);
- Exact terms of stay in Kyrgyz Republic and point of entry;
- Number of flight in case of receiving visa at Bishkek airport upon arrival.Information, necessary for visa support organization should be sent us 15 days before arrival.
Visa-free regime of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan within 60 days, is valid for citizens of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Vatican, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, Greece, Denmark, Iceland, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Canada, Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, United Arab Emirates, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, United States Of America, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia, Qatar, Brunei Darussalam, Bahrain.
Visa for entry to the territory of Kyrgyzstan within 1 month is not required for holders of diplomatic and service passports of the following States: Republic of Hungary, People's Republic of China (also for the holders of the ordinary passports for service assignment), Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan.
Visa-free regime is also valid for citizens of the following CIS countries: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Mongolia (up to 3 months), Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Russia, Ukraine.
Foreign citizens of the other states can enter to Kyrgyzstan and transit through its territory only if there is an entry visa to Kyrgyzstan.
Visa can be obtained at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic abroad. IIn case of the absence of the embassy or representation of Kyrgyz Republic in the country, visa may be received in Russian or Kazakh Embassy or at the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the airport of Bishkek upon arrival. The mentioned above embassies provide visa only in case if there is an invitation/visa support provided by a company of the country of destination.
- Every foreign citizen must be registered in local Police Department within 3 days (OVIR, Department of Internal Affairs) upon arrival to Kyrgyzstan by company providing visa support. This rule is applied only if person stay in Kyrgyzstan for more than three days apart from weekends.The citizens of the following countries are released from registration in the Police Department: Australia, Austria, Luxembourg, Israel, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Canada, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, New Zealand, Portugal, Cyprus, Iceland, Korea, Malta, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Germany, Finland, France, and Switzerland.
- It is recommended to obtain medical insurance that includes alpinism, as some zones of Kyrgyzstan are allowed to be visited by foreign nationals only with a presence of documents, confirming the insurance and guarantee of payment for the rescue work.
- Visa is valid for visiting almost all the territory of Kyrgyzstan. However, for passing though or/and visiting some of the zones of the territory of Kyrgyzstan additional permission is required. These zones are in the following areas of Kyrgyzstan: border with China, Engelchek, Northern part of Terskey Ala-Tau, from Ak-Say at the East till Djuuku in the West, Chatkal valley and Ak-Say glacier in Ala-Archa gorge. Permits documents for visiting/passing though those zones we will arrange in the short term.