Rafting Tour in Kutaisi
The Rafting Tour in Kutaisi is your chance to feel the pulse of adventure-loving Georgia. Challenge yourself and your travel companions as you raft together alongside a qualified instructor, soaking in the refreshing waters and beautiful landscapes as you float past Kutaisi and its surrounding hills. Afterward, indulge in a delicious Georgian meal and wine tasting as you recount your experience over lunch together.
Looking to add a slice of extreme tourism to your Georgia travels? Prepare yourself for rafting down the Rioni River, Georgia’s largest river whose frothy waters pour straight down from the Caucasus Mountains. The waterway encircles Kutaisi, a genial and legendary city packed with history and unbelievable natural scenery.
Your guide and driver will pick you up from your Kutaisi hotel and drive to the starting point for rafting along the Rioni River.
You will have an instructor and guide who will give you 30 minutes of training and join you on the rafting tour. As you raft down the river, you will pass historical sites and see beautiful sections of the city from a whole new viewpoint. Your team will make it fun and memorable as you work together to navigate the waters. The route covers 5 kilometers of rapid river, a fantastic 30 minute adrenaline rush!
Upon completing the route, change clothes and drive to lunch, where you’ll enjoy a mouthwatering Georgian meal and fine local wines.
After lunch, return to your Kutaisi hotel. End of Rafting Tour in Kutaisi.
Tour duration: 4-5 hours
- Rafting trips are also suitable for beginners. The rafting expedition is considered medium-level difficulty, with no special physical abilities required.
- Children (10+) must be accompanied by an adult.
- You’ll need to bring a towel and a dry change of clothes to change into after rafting.
- This tour is available from May to September.
- Private, local guide and instructor;
- Lunch and wine tasting;
- Mineral water (0.5 liter per person);
- All equipment for rafting;
- Transportation throughout the tour (1-2 ppl in sedan; 3-8 ppl in minivan).
No tour reviews have been posted yet.