Batumi City Tour
Batumi Botanical Garden, Europe Square, Batumi Boulevard, Argo Cable Cars etc.
Batumi City Tour is a whimsical journey through one of Georgia’s most entertaining towns. Enjoy the elegance of Europe Square and Batumi Boulevard, ride on the Argo Cable Cars and the calming ambience of Batumi Botanical Gardens. A great introduction to the area, Batumi City Tour is a fun and relaxing way to enjoy this Black Sea resort town.
Batumi is a city of sun and sea along the Black Sea coast, a playground of creativity and carefree culture. It’s Batumi’s natural and modern wonders that really draw the crowds. Be it the DNA-shaped Alphabetic Tower or the Batumi Botanical Garden and Black Sea Coast, Batumi is as memorable as it is unique.
In the morning your driver and guide will meet you at the hotel to begin your Batumi city tour, which will take you to the following sights:
- Batumi Botanical Garden, one of the largest botanic gardens in the Caucasus from which you’ll have an amazing view of the Black Sea as you discover rare vegetation from all over the world;
- Return to Batumi for a walking tour around the old city. You can feel history come alive in the rows of small shops where craftsmen are making copper ware, and in the small cafés that produce a magnificent aroma of freshly brewed coffee;
- Visit Europe Square and Piazza Square;
- Batumi Boulevard, including Ali and Nino Monument, a celebration of true love based on a fictitious Georgian- Azeri couple;
- Alphabetic Tower (2011, 130 meters), shape like a DNA and covered in letters of the Georgian alphabet;
- An 8 minute ride on the Argo Cable Cars will take you to the city’s peak to enjoy a panoramic view of the area, particularly gorgeous at sunset.
End of Batumi City Tour. Return to the hotel or walk the shores of the Black Sea and explore the other side of Batumi’s coast, a modern area of chic glass buildings.
Tour duration: 5-6 hours
Batumi City Tour can be arranged in the morning or the afternoon upon request.
- Private, local guide;
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary, including cable car ride;
- Transportation throughout the city tour.
CITY TOUR NOTES
The tour is private with your personal guide. There will be no other people joining the tour.
Our guides will follow your own pace.
The starting time of the tour is up to you and may vary from 09.00 am to 16.00 pm.
We are happy to offer this tour for air/train passengers too. Our guide will meet you at the arrival station.
No tour reviews have been posted yet.