Electronic visa to Kazakhstan
An electronic visa to Kazakhstan is now available in three different categories - business, tourist and medical - for citizens from many different nations.
The electronic visa allows foreigners to enter and exit the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan only at the international airports in Nur-Sultan (Astana) and Almaty.
Everyone must apply for his or her own electronic visa; the e-visa is valid only for the visa recipient and does not apply to accompanying persons. Paid consular fees are non-refundable.
List of countries whose citizens may obtain single-entry tourist e-visa for Kazakhstan:
Antigua and Barbuda
Burkina Faso – Upper Volta
Central African Republic
Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
List of countries whose citizens may obtain an electronic business or medical e-visa for Kazakhstan:
How to obtain an electronic visa to Kazakhstan:
Before applying for the e-visa make sure that your passport meets the following requirements:
- It must be from a country eligible for the Kazakhstan e-visa
- It must have at least 2 blank pages
- It must expire no earlier than 3 months from the expiry date of the online visa
- It should contain no torn or damaged pages
How to apply for an e-visa:
- Obtain a Kazakhstan Letter of Invitation number. The Letter of Invitation can be acquired through select travel agencies certified to provide these documents. OrexCA can provide visa support services for obtaining a single-entry tourist visa only as part of a full package of tourist services in Kazakhstan.
- Register on the electronic visa portal
- Fill out a Kazakhstan e-visa application form
- Pay the Kazakhstan e -visa fee of 60USD
- Enter the individual invitation number received from the inviting party to the Republic of Kazakhstan
Your application will be reviewed and a response given within 5 business days. Once the visa is ready, you’ll receive a link for it at the email address you submitted. You should then print out a copy.
Arrival and registration in Kazakhstan:
Upon arrival at the airport you must present a printed copy of your e-visa at passport control.
The party that issued your letter of invitation will inform the immigration authorities of your arrival within three business days, or will give you intructions on where to go for in-country registration.