Hotel complex “BASS” located in the prestigious Aigedzor district in the heart of Yerevan,our garden-like hotel still sits away from busy traffic and quietly overlooks beautiful Mt.Ararat. Conveniently located only 20 minutes from the airport, and just around the corner from the subway and major foreign embassies. Ideally placed for you to meet your business coleagues.
Description: Hotel complex “BASS” is the first private hotel in Yerevan. The time is passing, we are at the world market already for 11years, but there are things, that don’t change: high quality service, truly kindness of the stuff with special warmth, which will create a friendly and homely atmosphere.
If you can unite the traditional hospitality and blowing of the new era, the technical progresses and the cultural and historical values, which were created by centuries, we will say it is possible! At the “BASS» hotel you will find harmonic combination of these components!
Stock: individual style, the mixture of natural buildmaterials (tuff and felsite stone and wood), and there are plenty of natural flowers all the time. There are many good pictures on the walls of each room.
Rooms SGL, DBL/Twin, Junior suite, Senior suite, Deluxe
- The breakfast is included
- The sauna with indoor pool is free of charge for hotel’s guests
- Fresh fruits in the lobby
- Supper and dinner 10% discount for hotel’s guests
- Credit cards are acceptable Master Card, Visa, American Express, Euro Card, Arca
- Check in 12.00 Noon
- Check out 12.00 Noon
Additional available services of hotel
- Sauna with swimming pool
- 24 hours Reception & Security
- 24 hours Business Centre with free Internet connection
- Connection with WI FI & Dial-up cards is available in each room
- Airport express service
- Souvenirs shop
- Room Service is available
- Laundry service
- 24 hours Housekeeping Service
- Cars Rental
- Excursions with guide around Armenia and Karabakh
- Hairdresser at request
- Organization of conferences and seminars
- Organization of coffee – brakes, banquets
- Interpreter’s service