Park Inn Azerbaijan is located near the harbor of the Caspian Sea in the centre of Baku. It is nestled in the heart of the business and entertainment district and within walking distance of the main shopping area. The hotel offers fantastic view of the city and the Caspian Sea.
This newly built hotel is situated by the shore of the Caspian Sea, in the center of Baku.
- 25 km from Heydar Aliyev International Airport;
- A 5-minute walk from the Government House;
- A 5-minute walk from the Landmark and ISR Plaza Business Centers;
- Across the street from the Baku Boulevard;
- The Old City, Fountain Square, the State Carpet Museum, Opera and Philharmonic Theater and Musical Conservatoire are all in close proximity.
Rooms: the hotel offers 248 newly refurbished guestrooms that come with either panoramic views of the Caspian Sea or the city of Baku. Non-smoking rooms and rooms for disabled guests are available upon request.
Meetings: the hotel offers five conference and meeting rooms and a ballroom fully equipped to accommodate small meetings to large events.
- Five modern conference rooms spread across 300 sq meters;
- One elegant ballroom (374 sq meters) with a large foyer;
- Meeting rooms with natural daylight;
- Fully equipped Business Centre;
- Customized menus from our experienced chefs;
- Wireless Internet access / Wi-Fi;
- Professional conference and banqueting department personnel.
Dining: Glory Restaurant is opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves the very best of the International cuisine. Perfect location and nice view make it a prime place for Sunday brunch.
Victor's Bar overlooking the Boulevard is an ideal place for a cocktail after work or a coffee break and snacks at any time.
Mirvari Club Offering a tranquil Japanese atmosphere, Mirvari Club serves some of the best in Japanese cuisine and sushi in Baku. The private club offers disco, bar, lounge and terrace with inspiring view over the Caspian Bay. Open for hotel guests and club members only.