Omar Khayyam's Dreams Tour
Request for tour price & booking >>>
Special Uzbekistan tour for the Indian Sub-continent
Uzbekistan! Naturally Irresistible
Tour code: OKHA-1
Duration: 6 days, 5 nights
Accommodation: Twin/Single in hotels:
Tashkent: Uzbekistan 4* /
Le Grande Plaza 4*/
Dedeman 4* /
City Palace Hotel 4*
Samarkand: Grand Samarkand 3+* /
Orient Star Samarkand 3+*
Travel itinerary: Amritsar - Tashkent - Charvak-Chimgan mountains - Bukhara - Samarkand - Tashkent - Amritsar
Day 1 (Fri.): Tashkent
Arrival to Tashkent by HY-442 at 13:25. Transfer to the hotel, non-alcoholic welcome drink and accommodation. Free time for leisure. Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 2 (Sat.): Tashkent - Chimgan - Tashkent
Chimgan Mountains including cable way lift in
Beldersay gorge. Transfer back to Tashkent. Free time for leisure. Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 3 (Sun.): Tashkent - Bukhara
City excursion including shopping in
Chorsu Oriental bazaar and
Lal Bahadur Shastri Monument visit. Transfer to railway station for night train to Bukhara. Overnight in the train.
Day 4 (Mon.): Bukhara - Samarkand
Arrival to Bukhara. Excursion in Bukhara including Bukharian wine tasting. Evening transfer to Samarkand (268 km, 5 hrs). Overnight in Samarkand.
Day 5 (Tue.): Samarkand
Samarkand city tour including visiting to the famous carpet factory and wine tasting in
Khovrenko winery. Dinner with belly dance and show program. Afternoon transfer to Tashkent (315 km, 5 hrs). Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 6 (Wed.): Samarkand - Tashkent
Transfer to the airport for return flight HY-443 to Amritsar at 11:10. Good bye to the wonderful land, back to monotony with the intention of returning.
Additions upon you discretion at leisure time
Our additional offers are designed in order to provide more choice to our customers and achieve their total satisfaction. We guarantee that after choosing our different additional services you will feel that your wonderful experience has been enhanced. Contact our
or your tour guide so that we may be able to plane a great experience in advance.
||Min. # of persons
||Once in a life time famous Alisher Navoi Opera & Ballet Theatre
||transport and entrance tickets|
||1 hour Tashkent metro excursion
||transport and professional guide|
||Lunch with local family in a traditional house to experience the rich food and cultural traditions
||transport, lunch and guide|
||Choice of fishing (during Charvak-Chimgan countryside voyage)
||Experience the Russian dacha (farm house in Charvak mountains, 90 km from Tashkent) with barbecue amongst wonderful company
||transport, guide, barbecue and overnight in cottage|
||Experience the serenity and aura of Charvak-Chimgan mountain region, 100 km from Tashkent
||transport and guide|
- This route is certified
- Tour program designed upon appropriate Uzbekistan Airways flight schedule: Amritsar- Tashkent HY-442 (departure Friday) and Tashkent - Amritsar HY-443 (departure Wednesday). The schedule valued till the end of March 2011;
- An import alcohol tax in Uzbekistan is high and we recommend advising your clients to purchase whiskey and rum at Delhi Duty Free shop;
- Uzbekistan group visa (15 pax and more) consular fee is US$ 15
ONLY (+ US$ 15
extra fee per group). Individual visa consular fee is US$ 55
- In mountains the following attractions and amusements are available:
- in Pyramids resort - bowling (round year) and water scooters (in Summers);
- in Chimgan and Beldersay mountain areas - horse back trips (round year), snow scooters and skiing/snowboarding (in Winters);
- All transport provided with A/C and music system;
- The above prices are for Travel Agents ONLY and include 10% commission.
We hope you like the program and assure you that we are absolutely open to any suggestions to increase the range of our services for the entire satisfaction of our clients and are happy to meet your special requirements.
You can alter the duration of your tour and places of visits by adding one of the
extensions. Our tour operator will work closely with to carefully prepare an itinerary based on your stated interests.