Family Holidays in Uzbekistan
Request for tour price & booking >>>
Special Uzbekistan tour for the Indian Sub-continent
Uzbekistan! Naturally Irresistible
Tour code: FHA-1
Duration: 6 days, 5 nights
Season: all year
Trip type: family holidays
Accommodation: Triple and Double in:
Uzbekistan 4* /
Le Grande Plaza 4* /
Dedeman Silk Road Tashkent 4* /
City Palace 4*
Grand Samarkand 3+* /
Orient Star Samarkand 3+*
Travel itinerary: Amritstar - Tashkent - Bukhara - Samarkand - Tashkent - Charvak-Chimgan mountains - Amritstar
Day 1 (Fri.): Amritstar - Tashkent
Arrival to Tashkent by HY-442 at 13:25. Transfer to the hotel, non-alcoholic welcome drink and accommodation. Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 2 (Sat.): Tashkent - Bukhara
Visiting of Aqua Park or Disneyland or Zoo. Afternoon city excursion including shopping in Chorsu Oriental bazaar and
Lal Bahadur Shastri Monument visit. Transfer to railway station for evening train to Bukhara (19:55). Overnight in the train.
Day 3 (Sun.): Bukhara - Samarkand
City tour in Bukhara. Evening transfer to Samarkand. Overnight in Samarkand.
Day 4 (Mon.): Samarkand - Tashkent
City tour in Samarkand. Visit famous carpet factory. Afternoon transfer by train to Tashkent (17:00). Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 5 (Tue.): Tashkent - Charvak-Chimgan mountains - Tashkent
Excursion around Charvak-Chimgan mountains including cable way lift in Beldersay gorge. Afternoon transfer to Tashkent. Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 6 (Wed.): Tashkent - Amritstar
Transfer to the airport for return flight HY-443 to Amritsar at 11:10. Good bye to the wonderful land, back to monotony with the intention of returning.
Additions upon you discretion at leisure time
Our additional offers are designed in order to provide more choice to our customers and achieve their total satisfaction. We guarantee that after choosing our different additional services you will feel that your wonderful experience has been enhanced. Contact our
or your tour guide so that we may be able to plane a great experience in advance.
||Min. # of persons
||Once in a life time famous Alisher Navoi Opera & Ballet Theatre
||transport and entrance tickets|
||1 hour Tashkent metro excursion
||transport and professional guide|
||Lunch with local family in a traditional house to experience the rich food and cultural traditions
||transport, lunch and guide|
||Choice of fishing (during Charvak-Chimgan countryside voyage)
||Experience the Russian dacha (farm house in Charvak mountains, 90 km from Tashkent) with barbecue amongst wonderful company
||transport, guide, barbecue and overnight in cottage|
||Experience the serenity and aura of Charvak-Chimgan mountain region, 100 km from Tashkent
||transport and guide|
- This route is certified
- Tour program designed upon appropriate Uzbekistan Airways flight schedule: Amritsar - Tashkent HY-442 (departure Friday) and Tashkent - Amritsar HY-443 (departure Wednesday). The schedule valued till the end of March 2011;
- An import alcohol tax in Uzbekistan is high and we recommend advising your clients to purchase whiskey and rum at Delhi Duty Free shop;
- Uzbekistan group visa (15 pax and more) consular fee is US$ 15
ONLY (+ US$ 15
extra fee per group). Individual visa consular fee is US$ 55
- Disneyland Park in Tashkent operates from April to October and Aqua Park operates from June to August. From November to March entrance fees to museums or circus are included into the program;
- In the program the following types of accommodation are included:
- 3 pax - 1 Triple room;
- 4 pax - 2 Double rooms;
- 5 pax - 1 Triple & 1 Double rooms;
- 6 pax - 2 Triple rooms;
- 7 pax - 2 Triple & 1 Single rooms;
- 8 pax - 2 Triple & 1 Double rooms;
- In mountains the following attractions and amusements are available:
- in Pyramids resort - bowling (round year) and water scooters (in Summers);
- in Chimgan and Beldersay mountain areas - horse back trips (round year), snow scooters and skiing/snowboarding (in Winters);
- All transport provided with A/C and music system;
- Wine tasting in Khovrenko winery in Samarkand is 8
US$ per person;
- The above prices are for Travel Agents ONLY and include 10% commission.
We hope you like the program and assure you that we are absolutely open to any suggestions to increase the range of our services for the entire satisfaction of our clients and are happy to meet your special requirements.
You can alter the duration of your tour and places of visits by adding one of the
extensions. Our tour operator will work closely with to carefully prepare an itinerary based on your stated interests.
OrexCA.com - Your Ultimate Virtual Travel Guide in Central Asia!