Xinjiang tour 1
Request for tour price & booking >>>
Tours to Central Asian part of China
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
Kind of route: airway
Season: all year
Accommodation: Twin in hotels
Travel itinerary: Tashkent - Urumqi - Kashgar - Urumqi - your city
Day 1 (Sat.): Tashkent - Urumqi (HY-507 06:00-11:35) - Kashgar (CZ-6805 17:30-19:15)
On arrival half day excursion to Xinjiang regional museum to see archaeological treasures from the Silk Road and Xinjiang's minority cultures. A display of well-preserved 3000 year old mummies, excavated from Loulan at Takla Makan desert.
Later transfer to the airport to take flight to Kashgar.
On arrival transfer to the hotel.
Overnight: Hotel International 4*, Hotel Yambu 3*.
Day 02 (Sun.): Kashgar - Urumqi (CZ- 6801 20:30-22:10)
Full day sightseeing in Kashgar.
Morning visit colorful unique chaotic Great Sunday bazaar where you will see numerous sections: silk and cotton, knives, hats, pots and pans, fresh vegetables and fruits, carpets and jewellery, there is a separate livestock and horse section located 6 km from the main market.
Later visit the largest mosque in China Idkah mosque (1442), Apak Khoja's Tomb - the holiest place in Xinjiang for Sufis (1640), handicraft street, old parts of the town.
Evening transfer to airport for the flight to Urumqi.
Arrival. Transfer to hotel.
Overnight: Hotel Mirage B tower, Hotel Snow Lotus 3*.
Day 03 (Mon.): Urumqi - Tashkent (HY-16:00-15:40) or next destination
Half day sightseeing in Urumqi: visit picturesque Hong Shan Park from where you can enjoy panorama of whole Urumqi city, Red Hill Pagoda, Grand Bazar or Erdao Qiao Market to get some traditional Uygur silk and Chinese cotton, see variety of different nuts and dry fruits, herbs, aroma oils.
Afternoon transfer to the airport for departure flight to Tashkent (or next destination).
End of the tour.
Supplement for lunches and dinners
|As per the itinerary cost for the tour will be as follows, US$
||Accommodation at 3* hotels
||Accommodation at 4* hotels|
|10-15 + 1 tour leader free
- US$ 55
Airfares will be charged separately as follows:
- Accommodation with breakfast;
- Transport for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary;
- Service of English speaking local guide;
- Entrance fees to museum and sites.
- Visa fees;
- Items of personal nature.
Kashgar-Urumqi - US$ 130 per person (discounted price);
Urumqi-Kashgar - US$ 130 per person (discounted price).
Kindly note that airfares are subject to change.
- This route is certified
- Tour program designed upon appropriate Uzbekistan Airways flight schedule: Tashkent - Urumqi (HY-507 06:00-11:35) - Kashgar (CZ-6805 17:30-19:15), Kashgar - Urumqi (CZ-6801 20:30-22:10), Urumqi - Tashkent (HY 16:00-15:40). The schedule valued till the end of October 2009;
- Kindly note that airfares are subject to change;
- Booking requests should no less than 21 days before the travel date;
- Cancellation of booking should be at least 15 days before check in date. In the event of a group cancellation (not individuals) within 14 days before arrival, an amount equivalent to one night's hotel accommodation will be charged;
- The above prices include 4% of agent commission;
- Prices for the tour are valid through the year 2011.
We hope you like the program and assure you that we are absolutely open to any suggestions to increase the range of our services for the entire satisfaction of our clients and are happy to meet your special requirements.
You can alter the duration of your tour and places of visits by adding one of the
extensions. Our tour operator will work closely with to carefully prepare an itinerary based on your stated interests.
OrexCA.com - Your Ultimate Virtual Travel Guide in Central Asia!